lunes, 30 de noviembre de 2009

Why i am here?

. Pictures, Images and Photos


Well, this is a little refrexion that I did approaches so that we are here. I hope that they like!

So it seems that it was yesterday the day which i was born. I meet to much Good people and Much bad people.

Many of them wanted me to make damage but here I am even stopped. Sometimes I ask myself, ehy i am heret? I do not deserve it . But your you must of knowledge that God does by your good.

Your you have arrived at the Earth For a mission, which you must fulfill… You never feel that God does not love you. That is totally False. It gives daily Tests you, in which you will learn what can combiene, what not , what is good for you and what is bad for you… So remember: You are here for me, for you, for them and coverall For God. God loves to you.


-Rubie


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario