sábado, 12 de septiembre de 2009

Hello!

Hello! this is my first entry on this blog. My name is Rubie Martinez i come from Puerto Rico. I love make friends around the world. I support new singers and new bands. My idol is Michael Jackson. I wanna be a singer of Rock and Pop. I have a lot of websites but my favorite its twitter. I love read books. My favorite actors are Jim Carrey,Tom Hanks and Denzel Washington.The people i wanna met right now are Barack Obama,Jim Carrey,Tony Hawk,Tom Hanks,Demi Lovato,Michael Jordan,Soulja Boy,Selena Gomez,Lady Gaga,Paris Hilton,Britney Spears,Denzel Washington,Push Play,Green Day,The Fray,Kiss and other people.


My favorite Songs are: You Found Me,Detroit Rock City,Smooth Criminal,Another Part Of Me,American Idiot,Dont Forget,Midnight Romeo,Womanizer and other songs.


Well that is a little about me! please follow my blog and keep in touch with me!

-Rubie

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario